So it’s that time of the year! Resolutions are flying!
I’ve decided this year to keep it very simple on the beauty resolution front!
- Use more samples! I have quite a large collection of skin care samples, makeup samples and perfume samples. Time to use those up!
- Do Looks from the Books series! I have again, quite a few makeup books that I really love. It is time I got around to recording tutorials based on these books! I’m also investigating how I can do these as blogposts.
- Play more! I want to get more playful with my makeup again, so being more adventurous with eye looks. I have lots of makeup to use and enjoy, I really think it’s time I turned off the TV and played more.
- Along with 3, I want to use more of my coloured cream eyeshadows – at least as bases. I have a stack of these, so I really need to use them before they all dry up. So by getting more adventurous with my makeup looks, I should get the chance to use these cream eyeshadows more!
- Project 10 Pan. I’ve already started this project – you can check out the blogpost here. I want to use up more products and buy less makeup. Wedding this year, so lots more saving is required.
- Look after my hands and nails more. This means moisturising them more, using cuticle oils, giving my nails a break for one week every month – (no nail polish). Generally taking care of my hands again. I want nice strong nails in 2014.
So that’s it for 2014’s beauty resolutions!
You can check out the video below if you fancy, I show some of the products I’m going to make use of.
Thanks for reading!