6 Comments

1. Katie Charlwood (@BoyGeeksGirl)
    8th October 2015 @ 12:27 pm

I have two main goals for October, firstly, ensure that I have the baby Luke & Leia costumes finished and fitted in time for Hallowe’en and secondly, spend more quality time with my favourite ginger, before the Xmas shopping season gets so crazy that I don’t see him.

• Aine
      8th October 2015 @ 5:58 pm

Sounds like you’ve a busy month ahead! I’m not looking forward to the christmas shopping, I’ve a few birthdays in between! Hope you get the costumes all sorted 🙂

2. Tianna
    9th October 2015 @ 1:31 am

awesome goals Aine! I personally want to get my diet under control, cook more, and the like. I’ve been eating out too much the past month or so. Also, I want to clean out my closet, clear clutter, sell some stuff, etc. I’m also looking to do a few 5K runs, try new recipes, and work up to 5 times a week boot camp 🙂 thanks for sharing your goals!

• Aine
      9th October 2015 @ 9:15 am

So that’s a lot of goals! I’m in dire need of a declutter, actually hoping to get started on that later this evening. Good luck with all your goals!!

3. Tianna
    21st October 2015 @ 10:23 pm

love the new name Aine! Great goals for this month 🙂 My goals are to keep on making my lunches for work, cooking more for dinner, and going to bed earlier. Also, I’d like to do running and HIIT workouts more consistently, detox from sugar in November, and wake up earlier for morning workouts. good luck with your goals!

• Aine
      22nd October 2015 @ 4:22 pm

Ambitious goals! Did you hit your September goals? I missed a few of mine. Determined to be better. I’m getting better at hitting my goals each time I do these posts, they seem to keep me in line. I need to do more HIIT workouts, I’m just waiting for another injury to get stronger so I have hit it. I think I should do the sugar detox too, or at least remove chocolate, sweets & fizzy drinks entirely! It’s got so out of hand. I must say I’m hitting most of this month’s goals, although my schedule has gone again (there was a reason) and my spending went fine until an emergency happened and I had to use my buffer 🙁 Will do better! Lots of luck with your goals! You can totally do it girl!