1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
White Christmas, without a doubt. Love it! I do enjoy elf and a few other cheesy Christmas films, generally the cheesier the better!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, I had lots when I was growing up. I’ve lots of memories freezing while out playing in the cold! There haven’t been as many in recent years.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home in Ireland with family. I think I’ve only missed two at home, this year spending it with Simons family, so I’ll miss a third. We’re heading over to Ireland in the new year.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I’m a fan of crooners so it has to be The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Almost but no. We used to get up stupidly early when I was small, so almost Christmas eve, but generally we always had to wait for Christmas morning.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid and Rudolph. I didn’t get that many in the video, but I’ve been singing it in my head since recording the video and I think there is still one more, so almost all of them. Refusing to check until I post this, just so I can’t cheat!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Chilling out, watching some funny christmas films & tv. Telling bad jokes. We don’t really have traditions as such, just sitting down together and having bit of chuckle and eating too much food!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
I’m a fan of the desserts. So I do enjoy a good trifle or crumble. There is also something nice about the cup of tea or coffee after dinner with a biscuit. Once dinner has been all cleared away and you’re able to sit down.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Both, I love giving my nieces and nephews presents because they get so excited. The sheer delight when they rip open the presents. I am also a fan of receiving gifts too though, who isn’t!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I can’t honestly say. I’ve received some excellent presents over the years.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Iceland really appeals. I’d love to stay in a glass igloo, so we could be all cosy while being surrounded by lots of snow! I’d also love to see the northern lights.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Pro, definitely..almost. Years of practice and I can pretty much wrap anything.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I had great memories of playing outside in the snow as a child. We used to stuff fertiliser bags with hay and launch ourselves down the side of some pretty steep hills that were covered in snow. Best fun, although we would be numb with a blue hue by the time we finished!
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
My sister accidentally let slip, I was getting up too early and she said something while half asleep.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I’ve not made them in recent years. I rarely stuck to them for long. Instead I set myself goals throughout the year, it just works better for me.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Seeing friends & family. Getting to chill out and turn off for a few days and thoroughly relax!