12 Comments

1. imogenmay
    8th July 2016 @ 8:37 am

Love these tips. Definitely agree with leaving your phone out of reach for a few hours and just getting on with it now – no better time than the present! Immy x

Immy May

• Aine
      8th July 2016 @ 9:00 am

It’s the only way I can get things done. Make all my distractions unreachable πŸ™‚

2. Tianna
    9th July 2016 @ 12:15 am

great tips, Aine! Thanks for this today πŸ™‚ working on not procrastination lately β™₯

• Aine
      9th July 2016 @ 11:44 am

It’s a hard habit to break, I’m going slow and steady and making some progress πŸ™‚ Thank you x

3. mikey
    9th July 2016 @ 7:33 am

Love love love it!! Browser windows can be translated as people coming to your apartment for a cuppa tea also… (well in my case anyway) πŸ˜‰ keep it up little lady & don’t be reading this til your 5 min break! Xx

• Aine
      9th July 2016 @ 11:45 am

Ah that’s a good way of looking at it too actually! Same disruption of time to be fair πŸ™‚ Cheers sunshine… I read it over my morning cuppa, nice thing to see. Happy weekend!

4. Holly (@closingwinter)
    9th July 2016 @ 9:52 pm

I’m definitely going to have to put my phone in a different room for a few hours so I can concentrate! Great tips πŸ™‚ x

• Aine
      10th July 2016 @ 12:30 am

It’s so easy to get distracted! I’m good about 80% of the time..the rest I’m awful..should be scheduling tweets right now.. back to it!

5. Kookii
    30th August 2016 @ 9:36 pm

im procrastinating by reading this right now lol. Great tips definitely need to tackle the things i need to do that ive been putting off
    Kookii || Beauty By Herβ™₯

• Aine
      30th August 2016 @ 10:16 pm

I’m having a moment myself to be honest, a post to write and I just want to watch criminal minds. Thank you, I’m back on track. Sometimes we just need a little nudge πŸ™‚ Go conquer all the things!

6. Nital
    28th November 2016 @ 8:26 pm

I think I need to send this to my friend. She’s a procrastinator.

• Aine
      28th November 2016 @ 9:51 pm

To be honest I need this as a reminder, I’m sure a bad procrastinator! This is why I know πŸ™‚