Myself and Simon sat down to answer this tag, I thought as we’re getting read to travel, it would be wise to actually answer some travel questions! Fun times!
Now I did attempt to transcribe the chat that we had, but that became a tad ridiculous and well, the fun was missing. We have great chats with lots of silliness, so I’ve just left the questions here for you. If you’d like to hear our answers you can watch the video down below! It just seemed more fun like this, thanks for understanding!
1. Most treasured passport stamp?
2. Can you recite your passport number?
3. Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or cars?
4. Top 3 travel items? (Apart from money & Passport)
5. Hostel or hotel?
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
7. Do you read up on your destination (culture, history, safety) or do you just wing it?
8. Favourite travel website?
9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit and why?
10. You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no option. Where are you going?
Oh and if you missed the excitement, I’m doing vlogtober as a bit of a trail to doing daily vlogs, not all of the videos are posted here, so you can check out my youtube channel and subscribe to see more!